Monday, March 19, 2007

A busy day, and a birthday



Hello again, Well today is my brothers 13 birthday, we are having his party tomorrow.This is a picture of him. Today my sisters Kaila has guitar lessons, and my younger sister, Esther, has violin lessons. After they left for lessons with mom at 10:00 a.m, I stayed and watched my little sister Katrina. Then me and Ellie left for piano lessons. When we got home we went to Crown and Covenant, which is like a class we watch videos, like Marshal Foster and Francis Shaffer on how shall we then live, then we have a discussion about it. When we got home my grandma just arrived from Eureka California, she is here for my brothers birthday. We call her Mummu, because she is Finnish, and Mummu means grandma in Finnish. Then we all visited with her for awhile. Now we just finished dinner and I am typing on my blog. Well see you tomorrow.

No comments: