Thursday, June 7, 2007

Happenings

Katrina, isn't she cute!
Dad, Mom, and Katrina at Waimea Canyon

Our Hummer 3 we rented
A pretty pic of the ocean

Hi everyone, Well today I have been doing school and cleaning. Mostly I have been reading a book called The Tinkers Daughter. I started it last night , and I just finished it. It is about Mary Bunyan , the blind daughter of John Bunyan. It is a really good book. Anyways I am so glad our Internet is working, I can finally start to post more often. And I can put pictures on without waiting forever, Hooray!! Well I don't have any recent pics, so here are some of Dad Mom, Kaila, Katrina, and me, when we went to Kauai Hawaii a couple years ago. Got to go, so bye.

6 comments:

Devin said...

Hey nice to see you posting, well all see you on Sunday. God bless
-Devin

Destiny said...

Karissa it's nice to see you post again,, heehee. JK:) I like the pics you posted, well see ya later.
-Destiny

Emma Kruse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Destiny said...

I like the pic on you profile. I'm the Doll your holding, heehee:)
-Destiny

Unknown said...

Those pics are realy neet.
You are so nice.
God bless you.
Esther

Anonymous said...

She sure is cute in that pic.
-mercy